Position:Application Support Engineer
B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Tech in Computers/IT
Job Location:Navi Mumbai
Salary Range:₹ 3,00,000 – ₹ 6,00,000 p.a
Days of Walk-in:Monday to Saturday
Time for Walk-in:10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Provide first level Technical Support to the clients in USA.
- Troubleshoot application login, user profile set up and software related issues.
- Troubleshoot issues/queries raised by operational teams related to application.
- Manage issue resolution by providing solution from a remote location or by accessing the user’s desktop.
- Record escalation from employees and notify Development and QC team for required changes in application.
- RCA documentation and Issue resolution documentation.
- 1-5 years of experience in Technical/Application support position.
- Knowledge about Software testing will be an added advantage.
- Should be good in MS Office tools and documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to exercise judgement within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Should be able to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Should be self-managed, responsive and dedicated to customer support.
- Should be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Should have good grasping of new technology.
- We are not looking for hardware and network/IT support engineers for this position.
- B.Sc-IT/BCA/MCA/B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech freshers are not eligible.
- This opening is only for male candidates willing to work in Night shifts.
- We do not have rotational shifts.
- We welcome candidates based out of Mumbai. Initial relocation support in the form of travel and accommodation reimbursement will be provided to candidates who have been offered employment, as per the company policy.
- The complete recruitment process may take the entire day; candidates are therefore requested to plan out their schedule accordingly.
- Candidates who have already appeared for our selection process in the last 3 months are not eligible for this opening.
- Candidates with notice period of more than 60 days (non-negotiable), are requested not to apply.